It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Monthly Report Cards: March 2014 Results

 
  Let's look back at March shall we?


Take the hobbits to Isengard
I didn't do this. As it turns out it doesn't happen on my server until May. More time to level up I guess :P

Play my violin everyday
Well... I played 13 days out of 31. Pleanty  of room for improvement!

Work
I did well with this! I really will get a camera in June :D :D :D :D :D

Finish the red dress with Mom
Well this didn't really work out either, but we did make progress :)

Make 1-2 videos
Hey I did this! I think they're both 40 seconds long though. I didn't upload them because I felt really awkward about one (hello I was wearing a fake beard) and I was going to make the other one longer.
Yeah that didn't happen.....


Read Johanna's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment