It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Monthly Report Cards: April Goals



Hello April!
Was I the only one to do some (lame) pranking today? Dyeing your little brother green is a good one.

Moving right along; here are my goals for April.


Play my violin everyday
I'm going to try to continue this, maybe get more than 13 days in :P

Finish my red dress
If at first you don't succeed.....I feel like this is unlikely because we have guests coming for two weeks (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but I'll put it here as a reminder to try. 

Be creative 
This could take the form of more painting, writing or photography. I guess I'll just see where the month takes me. :)

Have an awesome time with our guests
'nuff said ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment