It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Monthly Report Cards: May 2014 Goals



Finish School
I'm aggravatingly close to finishing.

Get as much done on my sewing project as I possibly can
It's going really well! But I can only do so much; to finish I need some things from Canada.

Prepare for going home
This usually includes laundry, packing and housework.

Take the Hobbits to Isengard - Finally!!!
Yes! This is finally happening this month! It's going to be hard, some of the other servers have insanely fast times. I'm so excited for this :) :) :)

PS
Yes! I changed the title of my blog. Or did you notice that? After two and a half years of Every Little Thing (Covered In Pixie Dust) I was finally sick of it. Imagine! Anyways we'll see how long Hello, It's Me Again stays. But for the moment I think it fits almost perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment