He is risen indeed. Happy Easter you guys!
Saturday, March 30, 2013
Today we went to the Saturday market (pazaar) which was interesting as usual; sorry I don’t have any pictures. I was going to take my camera but I chickened out at the last minute. Maybe next time....Mom and I bought Weird But Practical Pants. Weird But Practical Pants are worn by the majority of the elderly ladies, but Mom and I think they’re cool.
Anyways, while Mom & Dad were paying for groceries at Kipa, Mom sent Sam and I to the bread shop to buy…. Well, bread. It’s just a hop, skip and a jump from Kipa, we arrived and waited our turn. Since this was technically the first time I’ve bought bread on my own it was a little bumpy. But the Bread Guy is really patient and helpful. Between him, me and the girl about my age who came in after us, we got the correct amount of money counted out. I got Sam to carry some of the bread and off we went. :)
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Sunday, March 24, 2013
*Ahem.* In no particular order:
-Second Hand Lions
-Star wars (A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, & Return of the Jedi )
-How to Train Your Dragon
-The Lord of the Rings (The Fellowship of the Ring, the Two Towers, and Return of the King)
-Pride and Prejudice
- The Lorax
-The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
Just for giggles, Johanna and I wrote down questions for each other. If you want to see my questions and her answers, check out her blog post.
1. If you wore glasses what kind would you wear?
If I needed glasses I'd probably get these. :P
2. Turkish meatballs or spaghetti? Kofte all the way :D
3. Avengers or a boy band? Avengers.
4. Fish are friends or food? Friends.
5. String or duct tape? "And that sticky stuff, what do you call it?" "Duct tape?" "Oh yes! I love duct tape!!!"
6. If there was a person who had never read a book but could read very well what would you recommend? uhhh.... the Bible :)
7. What was your favourite song a few years ago? ooooh I'm not sure, but I think my first favourite song was Mary's Song (oh my my my) by Taylor Swift.
8. What is your favourite song now? Probably.....Shooting Star by Owl City orrr somthing else I can't think of at the moment.
9. Who is your favourite villain? Right now? Loki. Tomorrow? Moriarty. The next day? The wealthy Sheik from Second hand lions.
10. Would you rather sing in the rain or dance on a mountain? Maybe I could just be in The Sound of Music and do both :)
11. If you could take one practice/thing from Turkey or London to Canada what would it be? The way they make bread here.
12. Bakugan or Beyblade? Bakugan. It has a less annoying theme song.
13. Who is your favourite Lord of the Rings character? PIPPEN.
14. Purple elephants? YES
15. Jamie Hyneman or Adam Savage? Adam Savage.
16. Should annoying stories end with a bomb dropping on everybody? No.
17. Ocean or crater lake? Ocean
18. Sea monsters or Egyptian gods? Sea monsters.
19. Favourite hero? It varies from day to day.
20. Favourite heroine? Princess Leia!!!
21. Smeagol? Yes yes precious!
22. 1560? No.
23. Superheroes or average Joes? What do you suppose?
24. Data or Commander Riker? DataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataData
25. Bounty Hunters or Hondo’s Pirates? Bounty Hunters!
26. Lego is best yes? YES
27. Why? Because I said so. MAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA