It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Weird But Practical Pants and Counting Money



Howdy! 
Today we went to the Saturday market (pazaar) which was interesting as usual; sorry I don’t have any pictures. I was going to take my camera but I chickened out at the last minute. Maybe next time....Mom and I bought Weird But Practical Pants. Weird But Practical Pants are worn by the majority of the elderly ladies, but Mom and I think they’re cool.

Anyways, while Mom & Dad were paying for groceries at Kipa, Mom sent Sam and I to the bread shop to buy…. Well, bread. It’s just a hop, skip and a jump from Kipa, we arrived and waited our turn. Since this was technically the first time I’ve bought bread on my own it was a little bumpy. But the Bread Guy is really patient and helpful.  Between him, me and the girl about my age who came in after us, we got the correct amount of money counted out. I got Sam to carry some of the bread and off we went. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment