It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

27 Questions from Johanna




Just for giggles, Johanna and I wrote down questions for each other. If you want to see my questions and her answers, check out her blog post.

1.       If you wore glasses what kind would you wear?
If I needed glasses I'd probably get these. :P

2.       Turkish meatballs or spaghetti? Kofte all the way :D
 
3.       Avengers or a boy band? Avengers.


4.       Fish are friends or food? Friends.

5.       String or duct tape? "And that sticky stuff, what do you call it?" "Duct tape?" "Oh yes! I love duct tape!!!"

6.       If there was a person who had never read a book but could read very well what would you recommend? uhhh.... the Bible :)

7.       What was your favourite song a few years ago? ooooh I'm not sure, but I think my first favourite song was Mary's Song (oh my my my) by Taylor Swift.
8.       What is your favourite song now? Probably.....Shooting Star by Owl City orrr somthing else I can't think of at the moment.

9.       Who is your favourite villain? Right now? Loki. Tomorrow? Moriarty. The next day? The wealthy Sheik from Second hand lions.

10.   Would you rather sing in the rain or dance on a mountain? Maybe I could just be in The Sound of Music and do both :)

11.   If you could take one practice/thing from Turkey or London to Canada what would it be? The way they make bread here.

12.   Bakugan or Beyblade? Bakugan. It has a less annoying theme song.

13.   Who is your favourite Lord of the Rings character?  PIPPEN.

14.   Purple elephants? YES
15.   Jamie Hyneman or Adam Savage? Adam Savage.

16.   Should annoying stories end with a bomb dropping on everybody? No. 

17.   Ocean or crater lake? Ocean

18.   Sea monsters or Egyptian gods? Sea monsters.  

19.   Favourite hero? It varies from day to day.

20.   Favourite heroine? Princess Leia!!!
21.   Smeagol? Yes yes precious!

22.   1560? No.

23.   Superheroes or average Joes? What do you suppose?

24.   Data or Commander Riker? DataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataData

25.    Bounty Hunters or Hondo’s Pirates? Bounty Hunters!

26.   Lego is best yes? YES

27.   Why? Because I said so. MAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 comment:

  1. Still laughing! These are fun questions and answers.

    ReplyDelete