It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

A Perfect Day For a Walk

I've been wanting to take pictures the past few days; but between the rain and my A.D.D. I never managed to get out my camera.
Today I was having a bad day for no real reason; and the weather wasn't really helping. Chilly and rainy, I mean, I love the rain, and wind but today was just ewwwwwwwww.
Anyways, I just wanted to go for a walk by myself and take some pictures. So as soon as I could I set out with my tripod and trusty Fujifilm.
By the time I got out side it was still overcast, but not raining (fist pump).
As usual I didn't have a plan, I just messed around got a few images that I like.
I thought I might as well share them (:






Here are two pictures I took at the market earlier in the day. Turns out I hate street photography, I think I'll stick with portraits from now on...



P.S. Almost two whole days without YouTube, and I'm not bored or going insane. Good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment