It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Tauriel



This is probably the most thought out photo shoot I have ever done. I wanted to dress up as a character, so I chose Tauriel from the Hobbit. I made the bow and arrow myself with string, pleather, sticks, and shiny markers. I’m really pleased with how these pictures turned out (:
Thanks to Mom who let me borrow her attractive green shirt. Also thanks to Johanna who let me repeatedly raid her stash of stuff. (:
The shoot went really well, until I broke my bowstring and it started to rain again :P
Some of the pictures I put elf ears on, others I forgot to :P
But that's OK I got quite a few shots I really like :)
 Elf ears
Ignore the crooked arrow, no stick is perfect.

 I had a great time playing with the colours in this one,
 making it look like a different word....

 I'm proud of this one because I didn't have to crop it. This is straight from camera (maybe a little colour correction)
 I think I like this one best, you may see it everywhere from now on :P

"Give the gourd a bow and arrow and he's a REAL elf."
-Veggietales

No comments:

Post a Comment