It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Reasons to Love Quest for Camelot



We all have our favourite movies/books/TV shows from our childhoods.
Quest for Camelot just happens to be my favourite movie from when I was…... OK, it’s still one of my favourites!

It’s definitely  not a movie you can take seriously, the script is a little flat, and animation is not first rate. But the sound track is sing-along-able and the characters are amusing.
We used to watch it at Grandma M's, I thought it was the best movie ever! (I also like it because it came out the year I was born.)It has all the elements of a great movie:
Great songs.
 

Action.
 

Romance.

Side kicks.
 

Crazy villain.










 And it's not Disney, huh.
 
Perfect for a rainy afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment