It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Goodbye 2014.... What?



2014 is drawing to a close, and I feel a little sad. All in all it was a crazy fun year. I made a list of some of the cool things I did this year. Because reasons. And I love lists :)

Things I did this year:

-Went to Norway (first time, gosh it was fun! Even in January)
-Went to Maker Faire (loved it!)
- Got bit by a dog 
- Had friends over (another first, Sarah, Quinne and Chantel came for a visit in April)
- Made a princess Anna costume 
- Bought a DSLR ( a Nikon D5100 *sigh of happiness*)
- Went home! 
- Went to my sister's graduation 
- Went Camping ( I love going to stumpy, by the end I was rather epic with a sword ;)
- Made cinnamon buns in a pie iron over the fire ( yummmmmmmm) 
- Got the biggest bruise in the history of my life (it covered a good portion of my thigh, and looked like the galaxy, purple, pink and blue all swirled together. )
- Had a great conversation about injuries 
- Got baptised :)
- Went to Artlife 
- Participated in a flash mob 
- Made a movie! (Er short film thing, adapted from a scene from a book. Link)
- Went to Saskatchewan (saw the tunnels of Moosejaw :)) one post another post
- Went to Drama Camp
- Threw an early birthday party (the first one since I turned 13) 
- Had a photo shoot in the library with my best friend (only one stranger stared, but I think she felt left out ) 
- Made an Elsa costume: lame pictures, cool pictures
- Turned 16 ---interview---
- Made an international music video with Quinne
- Met Johanna in Germany ---video---
- Climbed 280 stairs in a TINY church tower (THAT was fun)
- Made a Robin Young Justice costume 
- Started volunteering with the preschool class at an English school
- Visited the Mall of Istanbul and made a vlog 

I can't wait to see what 2015 brings :) 



1 comment:

  1. HOW did I miss the birthday interview? That was so amazing. Loved Sam's look and the whole concept!

    ReplyDelete