It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Monthly Report Cards: November 2014 REPORT


Yay! The thrilling month of December, we have two big birthdays to look forward to this month. One for my big sista, and one of course for Jesus. :)
Document my trip to Germany
I think I did a pretty good job on this. I have tons of pictures, (shall I post some of them?) and I took some video, which I am in the process of attempting to upload (youtube is NOT cooperating.)

Film another music video
Hahhahahahaha funny. We are so lazy, I thought about it several times, but there always seems to be other things to do.

Take a break from writing
Yup yep completely *high fives all around* I might actually feel like writing again.
Maybe.
Draw
Yes! I even coloured a comic in photoshop! It's so much stinking work but digital drawings look so snazzy.
Johanna's report card is here

No comments:

Post a Comment