It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Monthly Report Cards: December 2014 GOALS




December is heeeeere and it’s time for holiday cheeeeeeeer!



Don’t spend the month feeling homesick and wishing I was in Alberta.
I miss snow I miss cold I miss English I miss carpet I miss pets I miss friends I miss Christmas lights I miss family I miss our oven I’m done.

 Read at least two Bible books
I am currently reading Luke, maybe I’ll read Mark next?

Have a photo shoot
A good old fashioned one where I do my hair and post 3 similar pictures to Flickr to try to make up for the 68451 days of my 365 project I’ve missed.

Make something
Out of fabric, out of foam, out of paper, out of clay, I don’t know. Something.

Write that stupid English paper
Uhhhhhh…… yeah.

Johanna's goals are here

No comments:

Post a Comment