It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Fog & Spider's webs

It was foggy yesterday morning when I got up. Completely contrary to my nature I went out and took some pictures before breakfast, and I’m glad I did!
I really like the idea of photo stories, so I thought I’d try it myself. It was all spur of the moment, and I didn’t know how long the fog would last; so I didn’t have time to come up with a very interesting story line. I thought I’d post the images here, though if you want to see a better one, click here.
I'm calling this The Adventurer.





I was on my way back to the house when I saw this spider’s web. Now I am not at all fond of spiders or their icky-spooky webs, but this bejewelled web is the exception.

#goodoneGod



1 comment: