It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Summer Bucket List: Checking it off

Good times, good times. Sad sad sad that it's over. But thankful for mostly everything that happened. 
1. Blow bubbles ✔
Did this at Stumpyyy
2. Photo shoot (at least 4)✔✔✔
Yup, by myself and with mah bud Quinne
3. Go camping✔✔
STUMPY!
 4. Make a smore (or three or eight)✔✔
5. Go to Drama Camp✔✔
6. Go on a photo walk
Eh not really
7. Finish my Anna costume
It's at 99%
8. Go through the stuff in my room (needs to be done)✔✔✔
Yup, I'd forgotten how many pads of paper I had...
9. Play piano (if I can dig it out)✔✔✔
Yuppers!
10. Mow the lawn (funny how I'm actually looking forward to this)✔✔✔
I got so that I didn't look forward to it
11. Go to the movies✔✔
How To Train Your Dragon 2, IN COSTUME
12. Go bowling✔
Yes, twice precious.
13. Go out for ice cream✔✔
After Knight Haven 
14. Run around bare foot✔
15. Make a music video
No....
16.  Make brownies✔
And they were gooooood
17. Make a dessert I've never made before✔✔✔
Confetti, Nutella Popsicals
18. Draw someone I know✔1/2
Nope, well I drew myself. Half a check then?
19. Pet a cat✔
And then sneezed 123764894548956 times.
20. Do some sewing✔
I did a little
21. Keep blogging✔
Yeah, but only kind of
22. Make a new friend (or two, or dare I hope for three?)✔
Hey Kendall (:
23. But hair chalk/coloured chalk and have green highlights for a day✔
Blue hair chalk actually.
24. Run around with glow sticks✔
I sat with a glow stick and eventually broke it. I was reprimanded.
25. 'Kill' Johanna with a foam sword✔✔✔
More than once ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment