It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Elsa Cosplay: The Skirt & Train


The skirt is DONE!
I love the shape, and I'm so pleased with the length. I had to add 9 inches to the original pattern because it wasn't intended to be full length.
  (Yay for Batman shirts and terrible photos because I'm too lazy to put effort into taking a nice one okay bye)


Sooo in a moment of brillience I decided to completly wing the train. 
And surprisingly enough it worked out pretty well. 

I spent an hour or two adding glitter, long story short it worked OK. But now I am COVERED in glitter. Its on my face, arms, clothes, neck, hair.....


I shall attempt to remember to post a picture of the train once it's dry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment