It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

I Bring You Photography!

Yes, I am working ...er obsessing on my Elsa dress.  I am almost finished the bodice I just need to make some bias tape.

Anyways I decided to take a day off, because
A. I needed it
B. It was Sunday

So instead of cutting fabric into strips and sewing them together I did some photography:

 pinning the lining of Elsa's bodice.

 Natural lighting and random fabric backdrop 

 Sarah brought me this necklace from Africa, is it fabulous or what?
Also I've been dying to put on war paint.

 I cleaned up my desk so I could take a picture of it. 

Pretending to write, because I want to write 
but I don't have any words in my brain. 

The Flickr Friday word was 'jet lag' so I took this photo.
Also, why on earth to my bangs feel like they have to stick straight out?

This concludes this post about photography. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment