It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Friday, January 31, 2014

Monthly Report Cards: January Results

Continue to take pictures
Ehhh, did pretty well with this, but I didn't focus on photography this month.


Make and upload 2 videos 
Yes! Wasn't sure this would happen, but I actually ended up with 4 videos. Sure 3 of them we lame vlogs, but I did it!

Start a sewing project
I started 2, and I'm close to finishing one, and the other Mom and I are about half way through the sewing. Funny story, before we went to Oslo we started a dress. We cut it out and then basted it together. I tried it on and it was too small, how is that possible? We cut it a size too big for a reason! So a month later we find out that we miss two panels of the dress. Good thing we only basted.


Kick this cold
Yes! But everybody else got it at least once. Eww...

See how Johanna did this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment