It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

First Norway Vlog

So here is the first
installment of our trip, most of the lighting is weird, thanks to the
um lights. And it's grainy because I used my iPod's camera for the
majority of
the trip. It being small and attracting less attention than my Fujifilm.
Truth be told I was terrified about filming, stage fright or something.

Vlog fright. :P

Umm so yeah, watch it, don't watch it, here it is. :)


 

We had to ask for directions to get to our hotel.
The two ladies that Mom talked to were awesome, and spoke flawless
English. Apparently English is taught in almost every grade in school,
which would account for the fact that most of the Norwegians we talked
to have 70% awesome English. How cool is that? To be able to speak more
than one language almost fluently. Makes me jealous!

1 comment:

  1. There are several places around the world where a second language is an advantage. It increases your odds of being able to communicate wherever you are. Even here, there are several vendors that have enough of a second and sometimes a third and fourth that they can conduct a sale to someone who does not speak the local lingo.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete