It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Messing Around

I had a little photo shoot today. You know, the kind where I move my heater, sweep the floor, hang my green screen, put on different clothes, and change my hair four times.
I like doing that.

Anyways, here are some of my favourite snaps from today. All are post-processed of course, just added a back ground, and a filter so some of them. In 'studio' all I used was my reflector, camera and green screen. :)

I really love the filter on this one, and the expression.

Not sure where I was going with this expression....
But I like the creepy trees & the filter makes it awesome.

I just really like this shot.


The picture, straight from camera was quite yellow;
so I picked a yellow background and found a yellow filter.

No filter :)


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics and beautiful you :) Noah says "awesome"

    ReplyDelete