It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Self portrait x9

I locked myself in my bedroom for about an hour and a half today. It was fun, I spent my time taking self portraits. I enjoy taking self portraits because I can take as long as I want, and change my mind as many times as I need to.
Today I decided to work completely in black and white (more grey and white I guess, thanks camera effects). 



I saw a picture like this on YouTube, I think it was someone's profile picture, and it was cropped WAY closer. I really love this picture, it was fun cause I NEVER wear a top knot; they kinda look like something is sitting on your head.... Some people can pull them off though :P

I borrowed Johanna's camera for this. Ahhh I love how her camera looks! Also it's bright red. Cool eh?

So guess what? I had three light sources for this photo. My big window (to the left), on camera flash (center) and my desk lamp with the bendy neck in my camera bag hanging on my door (to the right).
Yeah, it was an interesting set up ;)


With these next photos I wanted to just make different faces. And that's exactly what I did. It was weird 'cause the camera seemed REALLY close to my face...





No comments:

Post a Comment