It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Awesome Quotes

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”
― Oscar Wilde

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
― Allen Saunders

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
― Steve Martin

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
― Thomas A. Edison


“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”
― Albert Einstein

“Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.”
― Charles Bukowski

“You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.”
― Madeleine L'Engle

No comments:

Post a Comment