It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

Today I turned 15!
Yaaaaaay!
It was a really nice birthday, made nicer by all the sweet emails and comments. Love you guys!

So in the morning I ate breakfast (did a math test) and opened presents.

And then Dad and I went into town to buy cake. While we were buying the cake we spotted some stuff that looked like sliced pound cake. We were curious so we bought some of that too; it was really pretty, it had squares of chocolate cake and vanilla cake in the middle, with coconut on the outside. We ate it with ice cream for lunch. nom nom nom nom nom
Monster

And then in the afternoon we made a music video for the Lego Ninjago theme song. It already has a good music video, but that's not the point. ;)
Hope you enjoy it, it was cool making it.

Like the fake microphone? Johanna playing her sword? Sam playing the keyboard on the ironing board?
 Yeah we're pretty awesome. ;P

 We ate cake after supper.
IT WAS REALLY GOOD! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment