It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Monday, October 1, 2012

File Under 'Random'


Hey, Merhaba, Yo, Yellow, Sup, Hello, Hi

I don't know what that was :P But here is a tip: Don't read an ex-friend's blog/Facebook/ect./ect.
It’s depressing.

Have I told you what happens on October 3? I turn 14!! Yippee! So that happened, I was just talking to my mom; here it is almost word for word ;)

Mom: "Most of your presents are rapped. The others are too big to rap."

Me: "am I getting a puppy?"

Mom: "no, a puppy is little; all you have to do is but a bow on it then it's good"

Me: "I'M GETTING A CAR"

Mom: "Yeah a car for your 14th birthday"

Hey, she didn't say that I wasn't getting a puppy :D Who knows? Not me, hehehehehehe I'm funny.

Oh, not speaking of which I made two random videos the other day. I should edit and post 'em.

 I shall do that soon.

 

 

Yes I will.

2 comments:

  1. Under no circumstances did I say rap. I probably said wrap and you misunderstood. Also just so you know I am totally against the idea that you might be 14 any time soon. If it comes to a vote - nay will be my answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh, that makes more sense since rap means to hit vigorusly. I'm glad that you wrapped my presents instead :)

      Delete