It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Barbie Movies. Rated by ME


Ok so I'm told that I REALLY should do this. So here we go

MY RATINGS OF BARBIE MOVIES
Yes I do watch them.

Barbie as the Island Princess ★★
 It was rather unbelievable, and the songs weren't very good.

Barbie: A Perfect Christmas ★★
It was Ok, but kind of lame

Barbie: A Fashion Fairy Tale 0
This one I HATED it was terrible. In the beginning Barbie is acting in a Princess and the Pea movie. But the director changes the script and put in zombie peas. This I found extremely odd and it would have been scary if I was seven.

Barbie: Princess Charm School ★★★★
This one I liked. A lot, the animation was good and it was pretty funny at parts.

Barbie: the Princess and the Pop star ★★★★★
Loved it! It was funny and different, and the songs are catchy and fun to sing along to. I might by the album......

Barbie in a Mermaid Tale 2 ★
It wasn't the best I couldn't find the first one but id the second is any judge I don't think I want to. She has a weird surfer Grandfather, and the evil lady's henchman is a talking fish with a goatee.



No comments:

Post a Comment