It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Stuff

Hey. 
You probably thought I got sick or something. Nothing for two days, well nothing if you only read this part of my blog ;)
We are having the longest storm I have ever seen. 
Ever.
 It started yesterday, it's wet, cold, grey, and there is thunder. There are some brakes; but nothing to brag about. The light had made my room a very gloomy place. It's dark but not enough for the light to be any help. Sigh. 
Hello winter. 
I got Taylor Swift's album this morning, about two hours after it came out. And I printed the album booklet and taped the printouts to my wall. 

I've been spending a lot of my time making bracelets. I used a beading loom to make these. It's a fun pass time, but it can get confusing when you're doing a complicated pattern.

 The top one I made a while ago but I remade it today so that it would fit me. 
The bottom one I made a few days ago, stripes are still cool. 


My room is starting to feel smaller. In a good way though. Before we came back for the summer I had nothing on the wall; save a poster or something. Now I have stuff taped to my walls and photos I took in the summer hanging from my ceiling. It's a good kind of smaller. 

No comments:

Post a Comment