It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Monday, May 4, 2015

Questions!

Remember a long time ago when Johanna and I asked each other questions and then posted them to our blogs? Well it’s happening again!
Okay okay, let’s get started! *rubs hands together in excitement*

1    What is your favourite silly movie/book quote?
I have no idea, right now nothing comes to mind 0.o can I use a GIF? Does a GIF count? It isn't a quote but it is the best part of all the hobbit films. This part RIGHT HEREhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/5fdb01291e74e63f8917b16b72d3a9a2/tumblr_n2qxv6TJwj1r8wrwro1_250.gif


2) Off the top of your head what crossover movie would you really like to see?
OH OH Agent Carter and Batman should hang out. Ehehehe vintage batman….wait how would that work?

3) A Man must be
a) swift as the coursing river
b) With all the force of a great typhoon
c) with all the strength of a raging fire
 d) Mysterious as the dark side of the moon
e) All of the above
 f) none of the above (if it is this one please tell me what he should be)
The only answer is all of them!!

4) Of all the theme songs from the tv shows you watched as a kid, which one's your favourite?
Lemme think…. I remember liking Clifford the Big Red Dog.

5) Please respond with a GIF to the following statements
           A) AVENGERS ASSEMBLEI’M ON MY WAY
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9qdpdjVRq1r9gfu3o1_500.gif
         
  B) I do believe in fairies!
          
 C) Do you want to build a snowman?
YES

6) What is your favourite kind of lamp?
The magic kind, of course! The genie and I would totally be epic together.
 
7) Prince _________ of the Southern Isles
Hansom #hesabitofafixerupper

Okay, slightly more serious questions now.
8) The most inspiring/encouraging video, post, picture, song you've seen/read/listened to in a while is:
Inspiring…. Um… I’ll have to come back to this.
Yup and I still don't know....

9) Your favourite serious movie is:
Serious!? I try to avoid serious! Does Second Hand Lions count? It’s pretty serious…

10) Which biblical character is your favourite and why?
I’m starting to like Joseph quite a bit, he always comes out on top, even though everything goes wrong.

Aaaand back to the fun stuff
11) Always be yourself unless you can be _____________
I think the posters say Batman, but I’m already Batman so….

12) I think, therefore I _____________
Should go draw something.

13) Shall I forego the linens?I'm a bit busy at the moment, what did you say?!



14) Would you rather have the inside of your house painted white and pink or black and white?
Hmm tough one there, which is the lesser of two evils? Probably black and white though….

15) And finally, What is your most favouritest song right now?
SO glad you asked!! Right now I have Wild Heart by The Vamps and She Ain’t You by New Hollow perpetually stuck in my head.
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment