It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Monthly Report Cards: April 2015 REPORT



April was a great month, finally some nice weather and TURTLES!

Finish Hiccup’s armour
I spent a huge amount of time on this project this month. I am pleased to say that I got a lot done (like the entire upper half). I’ll give myself an A+ for this one.

Practice gesture drawing
I thought that this would be a big thing for me, but after I wrote this post I never gave it a second thought. I’ve been busy this month doing…. Something.

Practice drawing faces
Once again, never thought about it again.

Heyyy 1/3 is okay ish, right? Oh well, I did a bunch of other fun things instead. For instance: For the last week or so I’ve been uploading daily to my Flickr. In spite of my 365 challenge (take a picture everyday) this is the first time I’ve managed to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment