It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Cosplaying Hiccup Production Diary : Bracers - Shoulder Pieces



Sorry this has taken so long to put up, I completely forgot about it. Ah well, this post wasn’t in high demand anyways ;P


Shoulder armour and bracers were both really simple ( I thought) it really just consisted of cutting out the shapes and figuring out how they were supposed to go together. I’m feeling really lazy so here are a bunch of pictures:

This is a bracer being painted


Hand cover thing





Shoulder pieces went sorta like this:

 This is a shoulder piece, Note that you glue the CURVED edges together.



Easy peasy :)

If you have questions feel free to ask. I might remember how I did it. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment