It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Monthly Report Cards: November 2014 Goals


What? It's November? These past two months have flown by, goodness gracious!
On to my goals for this month.

Document my trip to Germany 
I read an article about documenting your train journey with photographs. They had some really neat ideas that I'm excited to try out.

Film another music video
Quinne and I already have another song in mind. We just have to get it done :)


Take a break from writing
I'm running out of ideas, time to take a break and recharge.

Draw 
 I haven't been doing this much. Plus I just of a Deviant art account. Yay for extra motivation!


You can read Johanna's here (well if she does one that is. hint hint ;) )



No comments:

Post a Comment