It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Very Fairy Ordinary (A Photoshoot)


You know me, spontaneous, no forethought just "hey I think I'll do this!"

That pretty much sums up all my craft projects & photo shoots.

Aaaannny ways, I was looking through my Flickr photostream (link in the side bar somewhere) when I came across some night pictures I took a while back. And it got me thinking, how cool would it be to take some fantasy/ fairy inspired photos with the same technique. And thus started an hour and a half of making fair wings.

Thanks to my trusty assistant (Sam) I got a boat load of pictures. But as usual only three really turned out.

I think this one is my favourite.

I feel like the wings would have worked better if they were
A. Not made of cardboard and duct tape
B. if I had allowed the glue to dry before the shoot.
 
The Gift of Light

No comments:

Post a Comment