It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Monthly Report Cards: June 2014 Report

Wow, June has gone by SO fast.



June Report Cards

Draw a little
 I drew people, and unicorns.


Read a book
Actually, I read three... And none of them were from the library.


Have fun
Camping, sword fighting, quadding, swiming, taking pictures, singing, dancing, horseback riding,  I think I can say I've completed this with flying colours.

Finish my Anna costume
No, I bought the wrong biased tape, so the bodice is still unfinished. BUT it looks alright :D

Photo shoot!
Yes, I got some good pictures.

Learn a little more German
I did this exactly once. But I had a lot of fun shouting random German words at Johanna as we battled. "Wasser!" "Brot!" "Willkommen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment