It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Five Reasons That I Love (Or Hate) How to Train Your Dragon (Mild spoilers)

I saw HTTYD2 in cinema a little while ago, I went with a few friends, and even dressed up! So now it's time for everyone's my favourite blog post:

Five Reasons That I Love (or Hate) How ToTrain Your Dragon 2

1. The romance between Hiccup & Astrid (huh?)
I have to say I didn't like this element of the film. The mush just seemed.... off? But at least we got this GIF out of the romance so maybe it was all worth it....


2. Hiccup's mother & father (aww)
Wowowowowowowow I did not expect to like Valka as much as I do. She's awesome, and cute and her with Stoick is just AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW X60
love family dragon team httyd toothless hiccup astrid stoick hiccstrid toothcup avatava graphrofberk how to train your dragon 2 httyd 2 httyd2 httyd2 spoilers valka stalka


3. Toothless & Hiccup ( :) )
:)
love family dragon team httyd toothless hiccup astrid stoick hiccstrid toothcup avatava graphrofberk how to train your dragon 2 httyd 2 httyd2 httyd2 spoilers valka stalka

4.Dragons in general (HA)


5. Hiccup obsessing about his hair (Meh) 
So he'll finger-comb it after he takes off his helmet. However he obviously never brushes his hair because he's never found/taken out Astrid's braids.



No comments:

Post a Comment