It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Summer Bucket List

I've already written this out, but before I could post it/save it. The computer was like


and shut off on me.

Ahem, with out further ado, my 2014 Summer Bucket List

1. Blow bubbles
2. Photo shoot (at least 4)
3. Go camping
4. Make a smore (or three or eight)
5. Go to Drama Camp
6. Go on a photo walk
7. Finish my Anna costume
8. Go through the stuff in my room (needs to be done)
9. Play piano (if I can dig it out)
10. Mow the lawn (funny how I'm actually looking forward to this)
11. Go to the movies
12. Go bowling
13. Go out for ice cream
14. Run around bare foot
15. Make a music video
16.  Make brownies
17. Make a dessert I've never made before
18. Draw someone I know
19. Pet a cat
20. Do some sewing
21. Keep blogging
22. Make a new friend (or two, or dare I hope for three?)
23. But hair chalk/coloured chalk and have green highlights for a day
24. Run around with glow sticks
25. 'Kill' Johanna with a foam sword

No comments:

Post a Comment