It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pictures Because It was Spring Two Days Ago

The sun finally came out and it stopped raining long enough for me to go outside. I was so pleased with the weather that took my iPod and took 160 pictures (no joke). It was awesome to just stop caring about sharpness and composition for a while. I have several pictures that I am very happy with, so I thought I'd share them here; you know the drill (augh, not the drill!)

 Barbwire fence around your flower bed.
Seems legit.

 
 Touch the sky
Touch your feathers to the breeze...

 Garden gate
 Ah so pretty, I like gates.

 Expressions
These are so much fun!
Plus a cool filter that makes my eyes look BLUE.


 it's a jungle out there....
Wow, I am packing as many references into this as I possibly can, aren't I?
Aren't I. Aren't I.

 Hey look, I walk like normal people.
Hey, I don't always walk with a camera pointed at my face, 
but when I do I always try to smile.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

 It's so windy 
I personally think this is really cool. 
I NEED A HERO
no no no no I FEEL like a hero.
um...... carry on.

 Thistles as high as an elephants eye.
Seriously, they are taller than I am.

 DO YOU HAVE FOOD?

 Wow it's so windy, and I can't keep my hair out of my face.

Phew I managed it.

I waited here for you while you were gone
 Whenever someone goes out for a walk J.W.
lays in the ally way and waits for them to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment