It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Random Pictures

More pictures, all but the Lego pictures I took today. Also it was REALLY windy today.

 Batman is watching over the city.
I wanted to try my hand at photographing Lego. This was done with my green screen and one of Sam's Lego sets. 

 More Lego :)

 Spring is here! 
The trees are blooming early; we've had basically no rainy season.
 Turkey is talking drought.

 Rubber boots.
I just felt like wearing yellow rubber boots today.

 Puppy face.
I wanted to try taking some quirky pet photos. 
This is J.W., maybe I've told you about her before?

 J.W.

Here kitty kitty.
This is Bobby Cat. I don't know why I named him that...
Anyways he came mewing and peeked through the gate at me while I was taking pictures of J.W.
So then I got this photo :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE!!! I pinned the blossom - it is absolutely gorgeous and the puppy and kitty are C U T E too - you are so talented :) Noah appreciates the Lego ones :) great job!!!

    ReplyDelete