It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Monthly Report Cards: February Results


Phew! February is finally over! Not that it was a terrible month just...... meh

Paint & Draw lots
I didn't paint or draw A LOT. But I did paint and draw. (:

Finish my sewing projects
Um.... Nope, didn't do this, next month!

Make two videos
Yeah, about that...... Johanna and I are talking about a project for this summer; but no, I didn't make any videos this month. 

Actually talk to my family
Yup! I did!

Clean up my room
Ehh there is lots of space to walk, and it looks fairly neat. So... Two thumbs up!

Read Johanna's here.

That's all for now folks!
http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/02/Llama-Gif.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment