It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Monthly Report Cards: March 2014 goals




March looks like an exciting month!

Take the hobbits to Isengard
This game, LOTRO is having a contest, take level 10 hobbits to Isengard; which server can do it the fastest? I’m planning on participating. I’M REALLY EXCITED. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Play my violin everyday
YES. Mom suggested this, and I think it’s a good goal for this month
(:

Work
I’m doing odd jobs around the house/yard for cash because I want to buy a new camera this summer.

Finish the red dress with Mom
This seems to be the month for it.  

Make 1-2 videos
Yesssss I need to get into gear for this and just do it. 

Read Johanna's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment