It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Friday, May 24, 2013

The part of the blog where Nicole shares Silly songs with Larry

Hey! So I've been listening to Veggie Tales Silly Songs lately. I had to post some of my favourites!

Pizza Angel


The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps

Endangered Love (Barbara Manatee)

 Lance the Turtle


 Larry's High Silk Hat 


 Oh Santa 

I just love Pizza Angel! I like the penguin from the Yodeling Vet from the Alps, and chorus from Barbra Manatee. Lance the Turtle makes me smile every time, "Lance the turtle, dance dance Lance!" The Silk hat is just pathetic, and all I can say for Oh Santa is 
I'M A VIKING!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a BANK ROBBER! And I've come to rob your bank! I like Oh Santa too :)

    ReplyDelete