It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Monthly (maybe) Resolutions: May


Play My Violin Everyday
I didn’t play my violin very much in the last few months, it’s high time to start up again.

Blog Twice a Week
I want to blog more, I just can’t think of interesting things to post.

Record Vocals/Violin Tracks
This is something that I’m starting to dive into, I have the technology so why not? If I decide to upload the tracks to Sound cloud I’ll put a link here.  :)

Read The Of Eagle The Ninth
This is a book that goes along with my study of the Middle Ages. I’m on chapter 3.

Make Another Episode of Entertaining Expeditions
This fell off my list, I starting finding sea creatures and my camera doesn't mix well with water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment