It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Istanbul Part 2 (Hagia Sophia)

Well we got off the plane, got our luggage and went to the hotel in a taxi. We met Dad at the hotel and practically fell in to bed. The next morning we dragged ourselves out of bed JUST in time for the breakfast buffet. 

A Summary of Breakfast:

- I stated that I wanted to go back to bed
- Dad made several corny jokes
- I was reminded how the orange juice tastes here
- MJ & I drank Sam’s juice
- I was surprised that they had real bacon

After we got our cameras and fake flamingos we then vacated the premises, got 2 cabs (there is 5 of us and we don’t fit in one cab) and drove to the Hagia Sophia.  I made a video of the Sophia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxYCdCpx2yY&feature=g-upl

No comments:

Post a Comment