It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

God Listens



One thing I always find neat is when people talk about how God fulfilled their needs. This is more of a God fulfilled the quiet desires of my heart, and had a good laugh at me too kind of post.
There are a few things that I wanted to do off and on (besides becoming a princess or musician.)

1. I wanted to move to a house that I hadn’t seen beforehand
2. I wanted to live near water
3. I wanted to live in a two story house
4. I wanted to live where it was a bit warmer
5. And I wanted to learn a different language

I think we all know how that worked out; we moved to Turkey!
The other thing is about two falls ago (the fall before last) we helped our friends cover their silage pit (we did that the next year two) and because it wasn’t one of my favorite  jobs on the farm I said jokingly  after wards that I’d be on the other side of the world when it came around again. I had no idea that that would be true….Well we didn’t leave till December the next year but its close enough.  ;)
You truly have to be careful what you say, and what you wish for!

No comments:

Post a Comment