It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Monthly Report Cards February 2016 GOALS

Let

Don't you just love February? 
Actually I don't. 
I hate it. 

For me, February is the month of slump, & meh.
The weather here is overcast, rainy and utterly crappy.
But strangely, February 2016 hasn't been like that.
It hasn't rained much (if at all) and it was sunny just this morning.
I made a quick costume this month, and I've been painting a lot. 

What would I like to accomplish this month? 

Finish another book
I've set a goal on Goodreads to read 50 books in 2016. So far I've read 8!
Record a cover
The last one I posted was around Christmas time...

Learn another tune by heart
I picked up my violin for the first time in forever (yesss let that song play in you head all day) back in January. I've been playing it pretty consistently recently, and I'd like to continue the upward trend.
(Of course, now that I've made it a goal it'll fall off my list.)

Find a Graduation dress
It's time to stop buying onesies, goldfish and art and actually get a dress...
It's gonna be fabulous ya'll!

Keep up with English and Math
For the first time in my life I'm doing tutored online courses, and I find it overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment