It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Monthly Report Cards: January 2016 GOALS


It’s a week into January and I haven’t posted my goals yet, oh no!

Finish my second X-Wing helmet
I made one without a pattern and it was rather  very misshapen. It makes me laugh every time I put it on, it is so wonky. Round two is constructed with Pepakura, strengthened with papier-mâché, probably sanded and then painted. Wish me luck!

Do some figure studies
I got a GIANT sketch pad for Christmas, what better way to enjoy it than with some studies?

Keep my room liveable-y clean
I mean, I can live with a fair amount of mess, and to be a constant crafter I have to be.
However, there comes a point where I have to ask the dust bunny population to leave.


No comments:

Post a Comment