It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Monthly Report Cards: March 2015 Goals


It's a great day, the sun is shining, the tank is clean.
THE TANK IS CLEAN.
But I digress.

I’m very pleased that it’s March, but at the same time, in the back of my mind I’m saying,
“Really?! MARCH? Didn’t we just get here, like a month ago?”
But that’s not to say that I’m not looking forward to this summer. I’m just trying not to get *too* excited yet :P

Okay on to goals for this month:

Write more than two blog posts
I was shocked to log in the 26th of February to find that my latest post was goals for that month. I think I’m letting this whole blogging this slide just a little. I’m going to try to get back into the swing o’ things this month.

Work on my water colours
 I finally got some watercolour paper. Only trouble is, I’m not as good at it as I’d like to be.

Spend lots of time outside
It’s been cold. But now that it’s not I don’t really have an excuse (except that there is nothing to do outside :P )

Sew a cover for my dress form.
Not sure I’ve mentioned it, but I finally got a dress form made. I’d like to try my hand at making a cover for it.


Finish this next draft of my story
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment