It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Amsterdam 2015


This sign was behind the Rijksmuseum


I can’t believe that it was only two weeks ago that we were in Amsterdam. It feels like it was forever ago. I was shocked to discover last night that I hadn’t written a blog post about it, so here it goes.
We went to Holland because Dad had some work related meetings. Then oh lucky us, we got to come along, Mom, Sam, and I. We were only there for 4 days (from the 4th to the 8th) but we managed to 
see quite a bit.

Blooms on the trees the morning we left

View from my seat on the plane. 
The flight wasn't full so we were allowed to switch seats. 

An adorable car driving past our hotel

Canal and bikes (oh goodness there were a lot of bikes!)


Windmills at the Zaanse Schans

 Street performers performing in Dam Square,
This guy is busy spinning on his head.

Palace at Dam Square

 Fishing village we visited

Also I made a vlog while we were there. It's okay-ish 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJqsD4IrhnI


4 comments:

  1. Haha, lots of bikes. Yep! Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and it says your video is private. So we can't watch it. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally got around to watching your vlog, it was good :D

    ReplyDelete