It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

What I've been doing and pictures!

Goodness, I didn't realize it had been so long since I'd posted anything. But anyways, here I am, still breathing, so that's good.

I'm happy to say that I have several reasons for my absence.
 Naturally school is the first,
then probably drawing,
writing useless bits of fan fiction and photography.

Speaking of photography, I've been using my DSLR pretty regularly.

I took these today. (Since I don't have photoshop elements I've had to find another program to edit pictures. Fotor.com is fabulous if you want to change the colours/add filters/change the curve of the photo. But that's basically all the side does. I'm still looking for a program that will let me add Brad Pitt to the photo. There was talk about adding him to a certain group picture in front of a certain Trojan Horse, but I digress.






These next ones are older, the first one is from last night.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment