It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Reasons to Love Frozen

Frozen is such a fun movie, here are ten reasons I like it:

1. The Duke of Weasel Town
I didn't know how a chicken with the face of a monkey danced until he showed me.
(Also his hair)


2. This man
Look at his sweater! And his face! And his hat! Adorable!


3. Anna and her face


4. Anna and her social skills



5. Anna and her rad punching skills


6. Little Anna


7.  Anna in general


8. Kristoff' - always willing to support you


9. Sven


10. Olaf


Like the talking snowman would know




Links to my other 'Reasons to Love" series
Reasons to love Rise of the Guardians

Reasons that I love & hate HTTYD 2

Reasons to love Flynn Rider

No comments:

Post a Comment