It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

A Quick Review of 2013

January

Sam turned 11!! And I spent way too much time on the internet.

February

 February was dull, and I honestly don't remember much of it. Oh and I guess I did a photo a day thing.

 

March

Did anything happen in March? I can't remember...

 

April

I started to find turtles around the village.

May

 We went to Cappadocia, and the horse I was riding almost fell off a cliff. (So now I enjoy telling that story. Can you tell?)

June

We went home! And there was a graduation and we went to Stumpy!! ----> Awesome

 

July

Drama camp and parties and visiting people! Was overtired, like all the time.

August

Spent a week in Edmonton, and had sleep overs. Was a little less over tired


 September

Came back to Turkey, started school. Got a rabbit, but it was killed three days after I got it by a cat. :(

 

October

I turned fifteen! And we went to Ephesus!! Also the computer crashed or something and Mom and I lost all our Ephesus pictures.

 

 November

Went to see Thor the Dark World (the first movie we went to see as a family since Pooh's Heffalump Movie back in 2005)

December

I discovered One Republic, we spent a weekend in Bursa. We also went to see the Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug (!!!), and Dad didn't have to work on Christmas (YES), and I got sick (but I'm getting better!).


All in all it was a very interesting year, I can't wait to see that 2014 holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment