It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Curve of the Earth

Something I love about flying is looking out the window. More often than not it's cloudy, but when it's not it's amazing.
I ran across these photos today, I took them back in August when we were flying to Turkey. I was going to bed on the plane (about 11pm Canada time) and I looked out my window. What I saw amazed me, so I dug out my camera and got these awful pictures. They are less than perfect, but it shows a little what it looked like. Just imagine the red brighter and a few stars above. I don't know what the red is, I assume it's the sun reflecting on the clouds, but I don't know. It was breath taking. And I don't say that often!




No comments:

Post a Comment