It's OK, I'd be grumpy too if I didn't own a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Favourite Movies and Why

Lets just jump right in, shall we?


Movie: How to Train Your Dragon
Why?: It's mostly the memories that go with it (well, at least it can't fly!). Also the animation is awesome, and the sound track is unparalleled.
Quote from the movie:

Fishlegs
:
[being chased by a Nadder] AHHH! I'm *really* beginning to question your teaching methods.

Movie: Pride and Prejudice
Why?: It's a great story, it's hard to get tired of. I love the dancing and the music! 

 Quote:
Mrs. Bennet: Have you no consideration for my poor nerves?
Mr. Bennet: You mistake me, my dear. I have the utmost respect for your nerves. They've been my constant companion these twenty years.

Movie:  Rise of the Guardians
Why?: The characters practically jump out of the screen. The first time I watched this I was so into the movie that I was giggling and gasping along with what was happening in the story. :)
Quote: Bunny: I'm a bunny mate

Movie: Tangeled
Why?: I love that it's a sing along! Also it's a cute movie :)

Quote:
Flynn Rider: Her hair glows! I didn't see that coming.The hair actually glows.Why does her hair glow????
Rapunzel: Eugene!
Flynn Rider: [almost in hysteria] What?
Rapunzel: It doesn't *just* glow.
  [Pascal smiles at him smugly]
Flynn: Why is he smiling at me?

No comments:

Post a Comment